Notion - Search Objects never finds anything

Hi
Part of the integration I’m trying to build needs me to create a page in a Notion “object” to contain some images.
I use the Notion Search Object module as per the attached pic but nothing is ever found. I can search for databases with the same critieria and nothing is found either. No matches are ever made, although objects exist with that name.
I’m obviously doing something wrong, but what is it?

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart, does the Make connection have access to the database in the screenshot?

2 Likes

Hi Simo

Hmm, I created an internal connection to Notion using the key supplied, and when I created the connection within Notion everything was fine.

If I go to Notion however and look at my connections it only lists the connection I made to Zapier:

Is this the issue? If so how do I add Make to this connection list? Obviously it hasn’t done it by creating a connection with the API key in Make itself.

Thanks

Stuart

… and that lead me to RTFM on how to connect Notion to Make. No I hadn’t added Make to the database connections allowed.

Sorry!

2 Likes

Hello @Stuart_Mingay :wave:

Awesome to hear that @Simo pointed you in the right direction! Thanks a lot for stepping back into this thread and updating us on your progress. :pray:

1 Like