Operation count calculating

Hi,

I need to get an idea about how this operation count is calculated.

According to this image,
There were 0 Data transfers, but 1,411 operations were done.
I’m running only 3 scenarios.
For these reasons, I also finished my monthly operations limit. A total of 26 data fields were received through those 3 scenarios.
Please help me to fix this issue.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 10.58.50 AM

Thank you.

Hi @jimmy.wong

Every time a module in a scenario performs an action, it counts as one operation.

The first module in a scenario runs only once and it always counts as one operation (even if it does not return a bundle). The number of times the rest of the modules run depends on the number of bundles they must process (one run of a module per one bundle). An exception is the aggregator module, which is counted as one operation per set of bundles being processed.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

3 Likes

Welcome to the Make community!

Hopefully you did not schedule your scenario to run every minute. If this is the case, that means at a minimum, a scenario running every minute will cost at least 1440 operations a day (1 trigger module X 60 minutes X 24 hours), up to triple if there are bundles generated (you have two modules after your trigger module).

It will get very expensive very quickly if you do not learn about operations and how to optimise them. I highly recommend you complete the entire Make Academy before proceeding. In the meantime, turn off the scenario until you figure it out.

For more info on how operations are calculated, see

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation and guidance. I’ll follow you.