I want to create a Scenario that adds a new row in a Google Sheets spreadsheet when a new Contact is created in HubSpot. I only want several fields from the Contact to be populated in the new row of the spreadsheet, delimited by columns.
I created a Private App in HubSpot and configured everything as instructed, including authorizing Make to have access to all Contact data. The webhook works reliably, and I am also able to retrieve the relevant Contact without issue.
- Webhooks (Custom webhook): listens to HubSpot for new Contacts (immediate)
- HubSpot CRM (Get a Contact): finds the Contact in HubSpot
- Google Sheets (Add a row): Adds a row into a spreadsheet with select fields from the newly created Contact
I am unable to populate the Google Sheet spreadsheet with data from all of the fields I desire from the HubSpot Contact. There are currently 2 things I am having trouble with:
- While building out the HubSpot (Get a Contact) module, I am unable to find all of the fields I want to pull into the spreadsheet
- While troubleshooting, I noticed that the HubSpot (Get a Contact) module only produces an Output consisting of several fields, which do not include all of the inputs provided during the creation of the Contact in HubSpot
The way I see it, when I fetch the Contact from HubSpot, HubSpot only passes a few fields about the Contact, from which only one or two fields are ones I actually want. Any other fields I try to pass into the spreadsheet (outside of what is in the Output in Step 2) is ignored and left blank in the spreadsheet.
What am I doing wrong, or what can I do to accomplish my objective? Thank you in advance!