Présentation personnelle

Bonjour à tous je m’appelle Arnaud je débute dans l’utilisation de make et d’autres outils relatifs à la programmation à l’automatisation à l’utilisation d’intelligence artificielle générative vu mon âge 52 ans et que je n’ai jamais eu l’utilisation de ce type de technologie depuis 20 ans où je crée en code j’ai besoin de un petit peu d’aide pour résoudre des erreurs 404 et autres difficultés avec notamment ma clé API pour créer des automatisations simples si quelques bonnes âmes peuvent m’aider à débuter correctement en évitant les erreurs de base au tout début de l’apprentissage de ces outils je leur sera reconnaissant.

1 Like

Hey there @Gaski

I just wanted to let you know that I translated your question into English since that’s the official language of our ommunity. By keeping the content in one language, we give everybody the chance to step in and help you.

Hello everyone, my name is Arnaud. I am new to using Make and other tools related to programming, automation, and the use of generative artificial intelligence. Given my age of 52 years and the fact that I have not used this type of technology for 20 years, where I create in code, I need a little help to solve 404 errors and other difficulties, especially with my API key, to create simple automations. If some kind souls could help me start correctly, avoiding basic errors at the very beginning of learning these tools, I would be grateful.

Note: Please read our Code of conduct and get familiar with the rules and guidelines that apply here in our community. This way we keep the community organized and neat for everybody.

Thank you very much :pray:

1 Like

If you want to learn more about Make, you can read up in the Help Center. I also recommend doing the tutorials in the Make Academy, and learn advanced skills like how to make custom apps to any API in the Make Partner Training Portal - both have certificates for successful completion.

2 Likes