Problem sending tif files

I have a scenario in which every time information about name, email, phone number and file name is entered in an Excel table, a tif file is sent by WhatsApp and email, the problem is that the tif type is not sent, I have sent with pdf, docx and jpg and it works without any problem.

scenario

excel

Working with pdf files

Problem with tif files

Looks like the problem isn’t with sending the file on WhatsApp, but you can’t get tif files using OneDrive. Could you try with another file hosting providers like Google Drive to see if it works?

If you still need help, can you show us the Output bundle of the module before the one that fails, as well as a screenshot of the module fields? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @OSMAN

I believe the error occurs because a file is missing, so please try a filter prior to initiating the download module to verify the existence of the parameter value that mapped to the download file module.
eg:

If the issue still persists, please make a loom to about the issue so we can analyze detailly.

If you need direct assistance don’t hesitate to connect us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

Hey @OSMAN

Please go through the API doc to check weather it support “tif” type or not, because sometimes this makes problem .

This is the API doc you can go through it :