Reauthorize google connection through make

Hello, Is it possible to make a scenario to authorize google connection automatically, for example, every day?

@D_Leon

Generally no… but can you give us some more details on what you are trying to achieve, or why you would want to do this. and maybe we can suggest some alternatives.

This might also be helpful to you.

Sorry for the delay,

My problem is that using personal google account all my scenarios (for example, download pdf from Gmail) are disconnected a few days after I reauthorize the account. I would like get rid of the reauthorization…

Thanks

1 Like

I’m curious

Cause I don’t have this issue, I’m connected to some 2 dozen google accounts both business, and personal, and very rarely if ever have to re-authorize, and when I do reauthorize it’s usually because of some compliance thing, and not related to google.

If you were to use a 2ndary google account on a test run does it do the same thing?

1 Like

Good point. I’m going to try using another google account :wink:

Thank you

1 Like

**Hi! I also have the same type of problem. **

We use personal gmail (username@gmail.com) and every couple of days it gives us an error that the module cannot be verified as it needs to be reauthorized. I have to go to Make and manually reauthorize the connection

We could use some help in making the authorization automatic. We’re using the email module Watch Email and the use the personal gmail as a connection if that helps.

Thanks

Hi,

I use this workaround for watching emails from personal gmail account

Set a filter in Gmail to automatically forward the mails to a Make mailhook, and then get content/attachment from it.

Hope this help!

3 Likes

pdpt.space’s solution is so AWESOME solution. Thank you very much.

For others: Guide how to setup the Mailhook can be found here.