Record ID where there isn't any record with that record ID


Anyone had the same issue where webhook got right Airtable record ID and that record ID is mapped in Airtable module update a record and there is mapped record ID from webhook and those ID-s doen’t match…
The scenario was up and running since december 22 and now I got an error. Of course I will get an error if that record ID doesn’t exist in Airtable → I really don’t know where that record ID come from…

I don’t know why but I find it hilarious that the value didn’t map i.e from webhooks to the last module. :rofl: :rofl:

Just to see if it works in short-term, Use Set a Variable module and see if it fixes the issue.

1 Like

That is indeed a very interesting case @ErikM . Try re-mapping the variable, saving the scenario and see what it does.

1 Like

I re-mapped the variable → that doesn’t make any difference → So I deleted all my mapping in the scenario → saved the scenario with empty Airtable Module and re-mapped all variables and now it works again.
So I don’t know what was the issue but the scenario works right now.