Remove a field value from record in Hubspot

How do i make a specific record in hubspot go blank?

I can fill it with whatever i need, but i can’t make it go blank. I am sure it is pretty easy.

Thanks in advance

Try to use the erase function and see if that works :wink:

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 16.57.44

2 Likes

Inserting that null (or emptystring) block should do the trick as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I tried that. didn’t work.

Thank you. Do i just need to click on the block or do i have to add something else? cuz just insering the block doesn’t work either…

Can you be more specific @Integrato ? What is not working?
Inserting the block? Or updating the record and removing data in a field?
Did you run it? Can you show us the ouput ?

1 Like

I start the scenario with “watch notifications” hubspot’s module. It triggers whennever field A is updated. It changes the value in field B. This part works fine. But i want it to also turn field C to blank whennever there’s a value in it.

Can you take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your make scenario for me, along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here?

Hey @Integrato I am not sure this function is possible in Hubspot via API calls. My question would be can you change Field C to a Dropdown select type property or single checkbox so that you can have a blank option instead of empty text field.

I am pretty sure I have had Hubspot confirm you cannot delete property fields but havent had to execute a scenario to delete information in some time as more data in Hubspot is better. James

2 Likes

does someone find a way to clear a property? i’m trying to clear a date property.
what value should I pass to clear? Actually, I’m passing a null value, but nothing happens.

1 Like

thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay.

Yes, i can make a blank option in HUBSPOT. How do i translate that into MAKE?