Request for Copies of Make's SOC2 and ISO27001 Certifications

Hi, can I get a copy of your SOC2 and ISO27001 certifications? I’d like to confirm that you are certified under both standards.

Here are the things I’ve tried alreaady:

1 I have already read through this similar post in the Community forum, where the same request was made but the copies weren’t provided.

2 I have also read your Security page on the website, which states:

We operate under an information security program that is aligned with ISO 27001 standards and runs within an infrastructure compliant with SOC2

The phrasing in the excerpt is slightly ambiguous so I’d appreciate clarification on whether you hold SOC2 and ISO 27001 certifications through obtaining their copies.

3 Lastly, I have also generated a copy of the data processing agreement and read through the document, but couldn’t find any mention of the certifications.

Thank you in advance!

To request Make’s SOC2 and ISO27001 Certifications, you may want to contact support directly.

Hope you can share the resolution/confirmation with us if you manage to resolve this problem!

Hey @samliew thanks for the suggestion to contact support. I reached out and got the following clarification:

1. Make.com web plans are neither ISO27001 nor SOC2 certified.
  2. The Enterprise plan is ISO27001 certified.
  3. The Enterprise plan may become SOC2 certified in the future, as the Make team is currently working on it.
  4. While currently not SOC2 certified, the Enterprise plan complies with the protocols of SOC2, is hosted on the same server as the SOC2 certified Celonis product, and has never failed a pre or post-sale security assessment.

Hope this information is helpful.

@Michaela - you may want to edit your response in this post for clarification (it’s locked so I can’t reply to it)

1 Like

Hello @jr, thank you very much for stepping in with the clarification and for pointing out that my reply in the previous community thread was misleading. Just like you suggested, I went back into the original post and edited my response with more accurate information.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention and for helping to maintain the quality of information within our community. :pray:

1 Like