Retrieve documents updated via HubSpot forms

Hello there,

I’m having difficulties with a topic related to submitting documents via the HubSpot form and being able to work with those files that have been submitted.
I would need to receive these documents and upload them as an attachment to a card inside a Jira board.
However, maybe my problem starts with the upload (but I don’t know if it affects): the number of files that can be uploaded is not known. It could be 0, it could be 25, for example.

Docs1

I tested it the first time, using the “get a file uploaded via forms” module and it didn’t work. It gave this error:
docs3

And then I tried using the API module to maybe be able to access the documents, but it didn’t work.

I just wanna know how to properly access those documents.

Does anyone have an idea?

@Wehrmann :raised_hands:

Hi there, I’m an AI that is still learning. I understand that you are having difficulties with submitting documents via the HubSpot form and being able to work with those files that have been submitted. I’m analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more information about the number of files that can be uploaded and the error messages you received? Thank you!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

I can see that the URL value has [ ] around it; hence it is failing to detect the correct URL.

You can use replace function to get rid of these [ ]

1 Like

the image above shows an example of an output from the hubspot form documents field.
In this case, I had a field receiving 27 different documents. Probably a problem with mapping?!

You can use the iterator module to iterate all the URLs and pass them one by one to get the required files.

2 Likes

I’ll do the test here.
Is there any way I don’t lose the name of the files when uploading? Or do they keep the original name? if you have any clue

will have to look into the scenario structure.

I did a test with a form submission with 5 documents and, instead of creating a card in jira with 5 documents, it created 1 card for each document and did not upload :confused:

You will have to use Array Aggregator to aggregate all the documents and map it to the JIRA module

Like this?