Scenario only working during test

I am having issues getting my scenario to function. I am attempting to send information from a form on my wordpress site back to my gohighlevel account to create a contact and new opportunity. It only works when I choose to run the scenario once for a test. However, when I activate the scenario it does not seem to work at all. I am a huge noob when it comes to this and I’m just not sure what went wrong. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Are you able to share some screenshots of your scenario, including the settings of the initator? What is the schedule for your Scenario currently set to?

1 Like

Thanks for your timely response! I hope these screenshots provide enough info. If not, please let me know and I’ll get back asap. I’m pretty confused because, like I said, it works perfectly fine each time I test it and all of the info shows up in GHL. It’s only when I leave it on its regular active setting that it doesn’t seem to send anything.

Hi @Simiyen1,

As the scenario is active and from your statement, it seems like Run Once is grabbing the webhooks data. Can you go to Sceanrio Execution History and see if there is anything amiss and check if it is getting executed or not.

1 Like

Nothing shows up in the log when I am running it normally. Is that what you mean?