Scenario Output

Hi there,
I’m looking for a solution regarding Scenario Output.

We get leads from different sources, using different values.
So I’ve built the following Architecture:
There’s a Scenario for every Lead Source
And then there’s a Main Scenario that handles a new Lead Creation (Pipedrive, Airtable, etc…)
For the main Scenario I’m using the new “Scenario Inputs” Feature.

Now I have 2 specific Lead sources in which I need an output from the Main Scenario (Specifically the Airtable ID)

I was previously using Webhook so for that I have a “Webhook Output”.

My question is how can I Output a json / different variables from a Scenario, using “Run a Scenario” Make module?

Hope my situation is clear,
Thanks a lot for your help,
Bar.

1 Like

Hi @Level_App,

I am not sure that the Run a Module/Execute a Module can get anything back on return except for the execution_id and status. I might be wrong on this but someone else in the community might have better insight on this.

I was going to say to use Webhooks but you have already done that. Is it possible to trigger another scenario from the main scenario through a webhook that you can use to pass Airtable ID?

1 Like

I am also interested to find out if there is a solution for this
Creating some scenarios that could be used as functions-scenarios, i.e. to be called with parameters delivered via the scenario input configuration AND to have a way to return results back to the scenario which is calling the function-scenario.

1 Like

Hello there @Calin_maket :wave: Just stepping in to share a friendly piece of advice.

In the community, it’s generally more effective to start a fresh topic for each new question rather than commenting on older threads. When you initiate a new conversation, you’re more likely to catch the community’s attention and receive the help you need.

I totally understand that you’re joining this discussion because you want to address specific points in this particular topic. No worries! You can always pose your questions in a new topic you create and then link to the other conversations you’re referring to.

Thanks for helping to keep the community organized and making it easier for everyone to share and find the information they need. :pray:

1 Like

I’m new to Make but have immediately stumbled on this limitation. How can we create re-usable scenarios if they don’t produce any output? :face_with_head_bandage:

I think, what we are trying to achieve here is the perfect use case for “custom functions”, but they are only available in enterprise plans.