Send Email at specific date

Hi Folks,
i have q question regarding sending an email at a specific date.

question 1:
Is it possible to send an email depending on answers in the form.
The trigger of the scenario is a form being filled out. The email should be sended to a person, when on a certain date, which is asked for in the form.

If this is possible: how can i put this in Make?

question 2:
Is it a problem, or is there any conflict when the form is being filled out by someone else in the meantime, before the email (from question 1) is being sended? Or does it not conflict, when somebody else fills out the form, while the first emails waits to be sended?

Sry for bad englisch - i hope you unewrstand the problem.

:slight_smile: thanks in advance

You can schedule a cron job callback using apps like 0CodeKit that allows you to schedule a “callback” to a URL defined in a “Custom Webhook” trigger in another scenario at the exact time you want

Screenshot_2023-12-21_095501

Screenshot_2023-10-01_175322

If you are using the above method, there is no conflict since you can pass the current person’s email/other data in the Data field, which you can use in your second scenario to email the correct person.

4 Likes

So, do i have 3 scenarios for this in the end?

1:

3:

Do you really need a data store when you can just call the cronjob module directly in the first scenario?

3 Likes

no you are right. This works also…

To ensure, that this process works, do I have to set the intervall options to “cronjob”? At the moment it is set to “one time”.

one-time is correct.

2 Likes