Send Gmail at Specific Date and Time which comes from a Google Sheet

Hi

We run online courses. At the moment I manually send an email 30 minutes before the start of the course to remind people to join.

The list of participants, their email addresses and times and dates of their courses, are in a google sheet.

I can write an automation which sends emails to anybody in the Google sheet, but I would like to also have it send at a specific time and date which it finds in the row data on the Google sheet.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to do this?

Thanks

I recorded a short screen-sharing video to explain the resolution.

Watch here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Let me know should you have any further questions and do not hesitate to reach out to us for help anytime.

2 Likes

Hello @Growwstacks.com , @zezutom @DavidGurr_Make

I have a similar request and wonder if you can help me.

I have a scenario Mailchimp (watch subscribers) to Gmail, which currently watches Mailchimp for New Subsribers (every 15 mins) and sends an email immediately with each run.

However, what i would like to do is to send my email at a specific date and time using a timestamp from Mailchimp as the date/time input.

I expect emails will need to be scheduled for up to 7 days in the future and i imagine they will need to be pipelined somewhere, because Mailchimp will only pass the data once to make when a there is a new subscriber (one time event per new subscriber) .

https://eu1.make.com/269479/scenarios/1018029

Hi Manish,
The loom was so helpful to work out how to put the scenario together. So thank you!!

How do I set up a scenario/filter where I want to send an email reminder multiple times before a due date. For example 30 days, 14 days, 5 days before and on the day?

Thanks

Hey @Marcus , so the easiest (not the most scalable or modulair) way is to create multiple routes;

• Add a router
  • Copy the email module 2 times, so you have a total of 3
  • In each filter (path in your route) add a different filter

Hope this helps you!

2 Likes

I deleted the post as I couldn’t get the data to pull through. I then realised I was running the module only…not the whole scenario. That’ll explain it :rofl:
i think it’s time I goto sleep.