Sending email from MAJ BDD Notion

Bonjour,
Je cherche à automatiser l’envoi de mail via Gmail lorsqu’une base de données client est mis à jour vers le statut “Onboarding”.
Plutôt facile à première vue sauf que ça ne fonctionne pas.
J’ai commencé mon scénario avec “Watch database item” puis un second vers Gmail “envoi email”. L’idée, c’était de mettre un filtre entre les deux pour conditionner l’envoi d’email “si statut = onboarding”.

Suis-je sur la bonne voie jusque-là ? Où manque-t-il une intégration Notion entre les deux ?
De plus, j’ai un souci avec le filtre puisque je mets une condition sur la propriété “statut” avec un opérateur de texte : contient, mais impossible d’ajouter le mot “Onboarding”.

Merci pour vos lumières !

Hey @margot welcome to the community :wave:

I wanted to let you know that I translated your question into English since that’s the official language of the community. By keeping the content in one language, we give everybody the chance to step in and help you.

Note: Please check out the community’s Code of Conduct that specifies how to keep the community organized and neat for everybody.

:us: Translated question:

Hello,
I’m trying to automate the sending of emails via Gmail when a customer database is updated to “Onboarding” status.
On the face of it, it’s pretty easy, except that it doesn’t work.
I started my scenario with “Watch database item” then a second one to Gmail “send email”. The idea was to put a filter between the two to condition the sending of emails “if status = onboarding”.

Am I on the right track so far? Or is there a Notion integration missing between the two?
Also, I’m having a problem with the filter because I’m setting a condition on the “status” property with a text operator: contains, but I can’t add the word “Onboarding”.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like