Server issues

Scenario not running

Just a few days back i posted in the community that there was some kind of server issues while executing the scenario!

i am facing the same issue right now, the problem is that the data received in webhook is being queued , and not getting processed. I had spoken about this issue earlier but did not get a proper answer and reply to this

It happens in all make.com accounts of US server right now , please someone tell why this happens ?

if i give run once it keeps on running , and does not catch the data sent via webhook !

Welcome to the Make community!

Turn your scenario off and then on again. It will prompt you to delete all the data in the queue, or process all the older requests first.

Screenshot_2023-12-07_130050

2 Likes

i had tried those ! Also i had mentioned it does not work in any US server based accounts at that particular time !

Why does this happen ? Please clarify ?
i am trying to tell that it does not even work sometimes , i had tried all those , i am very familiar with make.com webhooks and tried various methods , but i can strongly tell there is some error from make.com side

Please clarify this !
Thank you !

According to https://status.make.com, at the moment there might be some degraded performance on Webhooks on the single US-1 server over the past day (in yellow bars)

Screenshot_2024-04-19_150432

For complex technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

2 Likes

So do you think creating a new account in Europe server will be a better choice?

Is there any way to change the current account to Europe server ?