Webook and instant triggers not working

I am using Make.com for a quite long time and familiar very much with the software ,

Today when i was working on a Scenario , the webhook was not getting triggered , i am getting a notification in the logs while refreshing that the record is queued waiting to be processed , i don’t know why this is happening and i am unable to work on any scenario due to this , cause the webhook is not returning the value , its telling that the data is queued!

This is happening in all scenarios , tried in different accounts as well , same result only !!

I guess this is a server issue from Make,com side ?

The scenario seems to be loading only (shown below :point_down:)when i give run once , not returning any value from the webhook!

here is the blueprint
webhook_failure.json (5.1 KB)

Note: The Active scenarios with webhook trigger is working fine without any issues , but not showing up when creating one in the UI of make!

Please help ASAP !
Thank you !

I just checked with the Europe server , its working good , but the problem seems to be occurring the US server only !

Kindly fix it ASAP team make.com

Hello @sanjith_raja

It appears that your trigger is currently inactive.

2 Likes

Hey @sanjith_raja

It seems like your trigger is currently inactive. You can resolve this issue by turning it on.

Welcome to the Make community!

Turn your scenario off and then on again. It will prompt you to delete all the data in the queue, or process all the older requests first.

Screenshot_2023-12-07_130050

3 Likes

my trigger is inactive ,i am aware of that , i think you did not get my context , i am developing a scenario , so when i click run once its should work but its not working , the webhook received the data but did not process it , it kept it waiting in the que , please check the images i attached .

Its a server US issue and its working fine right now , at that time it did not work in any US server based accounts , but it worked in Europe account !

Tried all those , never worked !

The issue got rectified after sometime ,

I tried to make a point that there is an issue in make.com US server , cause it did not work in any US server accounts , but worked in Europe accounts ,

i am not a beginner to make , I am have good knowledge in make.com , so i have been doing the same for couple of months , but it did not work today !

After that it got rectified , its working fine right now , please make sure such issues never occur in the future !

Yeah my trigger is inactive ,i am aware of that , i think you did not get my context , i am developing a scenario , so when i click run once its should work but its not working , the webhook received the data but did not process it , it kept it waiting in the que , please check the images i attached .

Its a server US issue and its working fine right now , at that time it did not work in any US server based accounts , but it worked in Europe account !