I am trying to set up some processes whereby an email is sent when a new record is added or updated in Notion.
Before doing this I have:
- Set up the integration in Notion as outlined in the Make documentation
- Given the integration access to the whole workspace and to the individual DB
What I am doing:
- I have tried to set up ‘Watch Database Items’ or ‘Update Database Items’ triggers and it asks me to enter a database ID
- I got the database ID from the share link/URL and checked it is a 32 character UUID (taking it as being the … in notion.so/-…
- When I enter this and try to use it I get the error message:
 Could not find database with ID: bea6697d-cc85-4e48-bcca-7ba7ad57f45d. Make sure the relevant pages and databases are shared with your integration.
As I say above, I can’t see any more permissions I can give so am not really sure why this is not working.