Shopify Article Image Could Not Generate

GOAL:

Create an SEO article with ChatGPT and use a Google Sheet for data sources, then post the article on my Shopify website.

I’ve succeeded in all automation aspects but failed to include an image in the “Create Article” Shopify automation.

I don’t know why, but I’ve tried to integrate my public URL image in .png format, and it didn’t work. When I do this, I receive the error message: “The operation failed with an error. Base: Image upload failed. Could not generate an image extension name…”

So, how can I solve this?

Thanks for your help !

Welcome to the Make community!

It looks like you are mapping a URL of an image when the field expects image FILE DATA.

Simply download the file using a HTTP “Get a file” module first, and map the FILE DATA to the field.

2 Likes

I thanks for the help ! @samliew

I have an error again :

Capture d’écran 2024-02-29 à 13.56.16

Where i failed ?

I’m not sure what that error means.

Please provide the Output header and Output body of the MDT:

If you have the Make DevTool Chrome extension installed, you should be able to view the request and response headers and body from each module when you manually run the scenario.

From the Help Center article about the Make DevTool:

Make DevTool allows you to debug your Make scenarios in a completely new way. It adds an extra pane to the Chrome Developer Tools. Using this new debugger pane, you’re able to check all the manual runs of your scenario, review all the performed operations and see the details of every API call performed. It also brings a whole bunch of new opportunities for Apps development. You’re able to check every call that your app has performed. Thanks to this extension, you can easily debug your scenario, see which module, operation, even which single response causes the error, and then get your scenario back on track. Try it out and let your scenarios shine!

For more information on how to install and use this, see https://www.make.com/en/help/scenarios/integromat-devtool

2 Likes

@samliew

I have reset my google chrome and retry the automation with get a file and it’s working ! thanks a lot !!!

I think it was a brower problem with cash or something like that.

thanks for the help provided !

2 Likes

Hey there @Mathieu_Malige :wave:

Thank you for updating us about your issue! This way we keep the community neat and organized for others as well as for us. :meow_party:

1 Like