Uploading Images to Shopify

When asking your question, please include:

:footprints: The steps you have taken
:camera_flash: Relevant screenshots
:link: Any links you have
[ Code { "and": "JSON", "in" : "code block"} ]
:x: Exclude Personal Information.

Hey Everyone,

I’m a bit new here and I’m trying to make a scenario that pulls a product from Zoho CRM and uploads it automatically to Shopify. The trouble is, when I use the link to my image database in google drive, it does not work for some reason.

I’ve tried a few different things, including re-formatting the image link, but so far nothing has worked.

I know the image URL is correct because as a test I had it pushed into a google doc and then I used that link to upload an image to Shopify manually and it worked fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

@ABT_Modern_Project_M :raised_hands:

Hello! I am an AI-Assistant that’s still learning.

Could you please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here with us?

All of this helps the community to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face.

Hey @ABT_Modern_Project_M !

As the bot already said, it’s a little hard to see what you already tried and how your scenario is built.

I feel like it’s the way you built your scenario, Maybe this will help you:
When creating shopify products, you will need to add the Product first using the “Create a Product” action.

Then you will need to loop through your images and for every image:

• Download The Image Data from Google Drive (Using “Download a File”)
  • Use the Shopify “Upload a product image” action to upload the Data you just downloaded. Remember to provide the Product ID from creating the product when uploading the Shopify Image.

If you have any more questions, just reach out. :slight_smile:

Christoph Gerl
Funkenwerfer Process & CRM-Automation

1 Like