Text data on the Discord thread to each item in the Notion's designated DB

Nice to meet you! My name is Kenta.
I would like to discuss with you.

I would like to import the text data on the Discord thread to each item in the Notion’s designated DB.

To do so, I am building a scenario as shown in the attached image.

The reference for this is
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaY0roccdns)

(upload://kVUJwm8UNpDNEDv9CdSCG5sZp4U.jpeg)
Uploading: a.mov…

In light of this, what I would like to know is
All the settings necessary to separate the text data on the Discord thread to each item in Notion’s designated DB.

The following is a brief description of the scenario.
Thank you for your time.

When asking your question, please include:

:footprints: The steps you have taken
:camera_flash: Relevant screenshots
:link: Any links you have
[ Code { "and": "JSON", "in" : "code block"} ]
:x: Exclude Personal Information.

Hello Kenta, it looks like the first two modules in your scenario were successful in the video. The last module encountered an error. What is working in your scenario? What is not working and what would you like to achieve?

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
We have made some significant changes to the scenario.

Q.What is working in your scenario?
A.The Discord module (Watch Channel Messages) is working.

Q.What is not working?
A.I don’t know where to get the DatebaseitemID from in the Notion module (Append a Datebase Item ID).
Condition:Triggered by Discord module
To be more specific, I would like to know how to get the DatebaseitemID from multiple Datebaseitems.

Q. What do you want to accomplish?
A.I want to import the text data sucked up from the Discord module into each of Notion’s designated DB entries.

To get the databaseItemID, you have two options:

1. You can create a Notion database item in your scenario, before the “Append a Database Item Content”. Then, you can map the databaseItemID from your new Notion database item into the dedicated field in “Append a Database Item Content”.

2. If the database item already exists in Notion, you can use the “Search Objects” module to find the database item based on a specific condition. Then, you can map the databaseItemID from your existing Notion database item into the dedicated field in “Append a Database Item Content”.

2 Likes