The operation failed with an error. [400] Invalid value at 'person.biographies'

Hello everyone, I’m getting this error with my script that retrieves data from a form and sends it to my google contacts.

I don’t understand where this error comes from, I have the same script for another form which works well.
I have the same script for another form that works fine. The only difference is that the script that causes the problem retrieves the address, the postcode and the city in addition.
I have checked and rechecked but I don’t see where the problem is.

Here is the error

The operation failed with an error. [400] Invalid value at ‘person.biographies’ (type.googleapis.com/google.people.v1.Biography), “”

• Thanks for your help !

Hello,

The error you’re encountering appears to be related to the mapping or the value assigned to the ‘person.biographies’ field. To resolve this, I suggest double-checking the mapping of the field to ensure that the values are correctly assigned.

If the issue persists, it would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot of the configuration tab where you map the ‘person.biographies’ field and the output from the previous module. This additional information will assist us in investigating the matter more effectively.

Let me know should you have any further questions, and do not hesitate to reach out to us for help anytime.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your reply.
My problem is that I don’t see the ‘person.biographies’ field.
I have no idea where it is, I’ve looked everywhere and I don’t see it!

I have expanded all the fields in google contacts and this field is not there, or I don’t see it!

@sakuraya

share a screen recording or some screenshots from the scenario, it will help to diagnose the case.