Todoist Completed Task Trigger Completed Date

Welcome to the Make community!

You can access the scenario start datetime by using the {{var.scenario.executionStartedAt}} variable (you don’t have to type this in - select from the variables panel).

Screenshot_2024-02-05_080243

Do note this may be slightly off by a few seconds depending on how fast the external service sent the webhook request to and received by Make (and won’t reflect the exact second/millisecond that it was completed on the external service). But if you just want to record the date, this would be a reasonable variable you can use.

You can also use the variable {{now}} to get the current time down to the millisecond, which might be different from the executionStartedAt variable.

This is the raw value of the datetime variable (ISO 8601 date format), for more information about dates in Make, see https://www.make.com/en/help/mapping/item-data-types

Screenshot_2024-02-05_080207

If you need it in a specific date format, see Tokens you can use to format a date variable using the built-in function formatDate.

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

Once again, welcome to the Make community and I hope you will enjoy using Make as much as I do!

2 Likes