Updating lead data

Hello guys. How are you?

I’m still taking the first steps in Make, so maybe my question is too easy for some, but I’ve been “breaking my head” for days to find a way to make it happen.

Basically, I have a form page that asks for email and phone number (from RD Station, connected via webhook) and I want that when someone registers in the form, the data of that lead that registered goes to the first line of a spreadsheet, on that same line but in different columns will have some other random data, such as a random name.

This random name must be defined as the random name of that specific lead that registered with that email and that phone, so at the end of the scenario I want to return this lead to the RD Station by updating it and defining that that is yours new random name.

I don’t know if it was clear but I imagine the flow should be something like this:

RD Station trigger > Update Line > Get Line > Update Lead in RD Station.

There will be other leads that will sign up, so when you have a new lead, it needs to be directed to the line below.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me, as this is an urgent project.

Thank you friends. :slight_smile:

Hi @Kauan_Lima , I don’t really see a question or issue? Can you be more specific?

In order for the us in the community to be able to assist with your question, we would need to get more information like:

• What are you trying to achieve with the scenario? (eventual goal)
  • What steps have you taken so far to resolve your issue?

Also, please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community has a deeper understanding of how we could help.