URGENT - Microsoft Authentication Failing

PLEASE HELP!!!

The microsoft authentication is failing!!

Hey !

I am really sorry to see you go through this. The best way to solve this is to use http auth requests.

This get you in the right direction

@Wemakefuture how is this relevant?

Thanks for your help.

Today i am getting this error

@Michaela can you please help?

Hi @Ash_Sexberg thanks a lot for bringing this up in the community!

The team is currently investigating the issue and I’m sure they’ll figure out what’s wrong soon. I’ll post here once this is resolved but if you wish to receive updates about the issue in your inbox, feel free to open a ticket with our Support team.

Thank you for your patience and very sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

Just a quick question: Could you please let me know if you tried to create a new connection?

@Michaela
I have logged the following tickets

Yes i have attempted to create a new connection.

It seems the Microsoft URL redirects for Successful login has changed within the app that connects to microsoft. It needs to be updated on your end.

Error Logs below
Request Id: 270b7dbd-f8c8-48fd-8327-6acdcaca6800
Correlation Id: e5f1a3fa-81c3-47e2-a177-e9098c89594f
Timestamp: 2022-07-04T06:34:11Z
Message: AADSTS50011: The redirect URI ‘https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/azure/’ specified in the request does not match the redirect URIs configured for the application ‘e05327f2-d325-48ef-b5c4-69a60e16d4b4’. Make sure the redirect URI sent in the request matches one added to your application in the Azure portal. Navigate to Error AADSTS50011 the redirect URI not match the redirect URIs configured for the application - Active Directory | Microsoft Docs to learn more about how to fix this. More details: Reply address did not match because requested address did not have a trailing slash.

@Michaela

Below shows that it is constantly failing.

Thanks a lot for the additional info, Ash!

Great that you logged those tickets, my colleagues from the Support team will let you know as soon as there are any updates. Sorry again for the inconvenience you’re facing because of this and thanks for your understanding. As I mentioned above, our devs are on the issue at this very moment :hammer_and_wrench:

@Michaela

Thanks very much, fingers crossed it is resolved soon. Make is great software bet the support is fairly poor which is disappointing, we want to build more automations but when something breaks it takes forever for support to reply to tickets. there is no way to tag the ticket as urgent or business critical.

I really hope things improve.

@Michaela is there any update?

As soon as there is one, I will post it in this thread.

@Ash_Sexberg EDIT: Just received an update that the issues should be fixed. Could you please check if everything’s working for you? Thank you very much :pray:

Hey @Ash_Sexberg ,

The idea behind my suggestion was to start from scratch the authentication with a http module instead of relying on the modules provided by Make.