The tutorial walks you through all the steps you need to take before creating scenarios with Telegram on Make.
Namely, you learn how to:
- get the Telegram desktop app (since the configuration is easier than using the mobile app)
- create a Telegram bot and get its API token which you’ll need when connecting to Make
- add your bot to a channel or a group in order to read and post messages
- find the chat ID to be able to post messages into Telegram channels or groups
The article also features three specific use cases. For each of them, you get step-by-step instructions you can recreate and therefore get familiar with using Telegram on Make.
The use cases are:
- sending RSS feed items as Telegram messages
- sending Telegram messages to a Discord server
- sending new Google Forms submissions to Telegram