Hope everyone’s having an exquisite Tuesday! I’m stepping in to let you know that there’s a brand new tutorial on using Telegram Bot on Make in our Help Center.
The tutorial walks you through all the steps you need to take before creating scenarios with Telegram on Make.
Namely, you learn how to:
- get the Telegram desktop app (since the configuration is easier than using the mobile app)
- create a Telegram bot and get its API token which you’ll need when connecting to Make
- add your bot to a channel or a group in order to read and post messages
- find the chat ID to be able to post messages into Telegram channels or groups
The article also features three specific use cases. For each of them, you get step-by-step instructions you can recreate and therefore get familiar with using Telegram on Make.
The use cases are:
- sending RSS feed items as Telegram messages
- sending Telegram messages to a Discord server
- sending new Google Forms submissions to Telegram
This is just a super brief summary and a teaser of what to expect in the actual tutorial. To explore all the information, you can check out the article and the video that goes hand in hand with it.