What are the Object type options that are output by the Quickbooks New Event module?

I am trying to set up a handler to watch for events in Quickbooks and create Notion database items to automate tracking deals through our sales pipeline. This obvious starts with the New Event module in Quickbooks, which I want to watch for New Estimates, New Invoices, and New Expenses that are added. However, I am having a hard time figuring out what this module will output, and I seem to be unable to test it.

My assumption would be that I could set the module watching by activating it, then going to Quickbooks and making a new estimate to trigger it, and then see clearly what information populates the output when it triggers - but it seems that this is not effective (or maybe I did not wait long enough) as nothing happened with my webhook after I created a new event on Quickbooks online. What am I doing wrong?

Is there a place in the docs that I can see a breakdown of all the output and output formats I can expect for each module type?

@Kyle_Briggs :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your issue. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help

Could you please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face.

Thanks a lot :make: