What the maximum event count does

I’m creating a connection bwtween calendly and many chat, i select scheduling link, above the connection there is a box of maximum event count, i want to know what it does. It says “The maximum number of events that can be scheduled using this scheduling link” but i don’t undertand it well.
Captura de tela 2024-01-16 233218

Welcome to the Make community!

Below the field, it says:

The maximum number of events that can be scheduled using this scheduling link

Could you tell us which words you do not understand?

The “Maximum Event Count” is like a limit on the number of events everyone can schedule/create using this particular scheduling link. If the maximum event count is, let’s say, 10, it means others can use that link to create up to 10 events. Once this limit is reached by everyone combined, others can no longer use this link.

If you are not sure what to insert into this field, and/or you want it to be used unlimited times, simply put a large number like 999999

1 Like

Thank you, it’s a pleasure to receive you knowlodge, i was thinking it was per user.

2 Likes

No problem, glad I could help!

1. If you have a new question in the future, please start a new thread. This makes it easier for others with the same problem to search for the answers to specific questions, and you are more likely to receive help since newer questions are monitored closely.

2. The Make Community guidelines encourages users to try to mark helpful replies as solutions to help keep the Community organized.

This marks the topic as solved, so that:

• others can save time when catching up with the latest activity here, and
  • allows others to quickly jump to the solution if they come across the same problem

To do this, simply click the checkbox at the bottom of the post that answers your question:
Screenshot_2023-10-04_161049

2 Likes