Wrapping text around an image in Google docs

Hello everyone.

I managed to set up a process that, from Airtable, creates member cards for my sports club.

My issue is as follows:

I have the photos of my members on Airtable, which I insert into a Google Docs file created from a template. The problem is that inserting the image shifts all the text, and the result is not aesthetically pleasing.

Is there a solution to modify the text wrapping around the image?

Actually I used position 1 :

Actually it looks like :

Hii @Guillaumekarine !

Iā€™m fairly new to this, but here could be a workaround, I will try to be as explict as I can.

• In your template, try to add an ā€œgeneralā€ random image where you want your airtable-photo to be located in your document
  • And then, instead of inserting the image, you choose the ā€œreplace image with a new imageā€ module.

I have made that directly into the ā€œCreate document from a templateā€, where it searches for image and you just have to put the URL of your photo :slight_smile:

Exemple for me:

The first one was left blank because it didnā€™t wanted to change anything on it, and the 2nd and 3th image in the document are changed and coming from airtable as well :slight_smile:

I hope it helps you, or maybe someone more experienced will provide another solution!

2 Likes

Hi, and thank you for your help.

I have 2 images in my template file. So Iā€™m trying to replace the second one. Unfortunately, Make said that this document does not have any imageā€¦

When I use the module ā€œGet a content of a document google docsā€ he doesnā€™t detect any image in my new created document with ā€œcreate from a templateā€. I have 2 images in my template.

How can I detect them ?