Xero 403 and 401 authentication errors

Hello,

I’m trying to connect with Xero and use the module Watch Employee Leaves. I’ve created the connection using the appropriate scopes as defined here and receive the following errors.

Under Employee ID “Failed to load data!” “[403] AuthenticationUnsuccessful”

and under Organisation “Failed to load data!” “[401] AuthenticationUnsuccessful”

Can anyone help me understand why I’m getting these errors?

Hi @timjeffries

The primary cause of this problem often lies in connectivity issues. Therefore, please proceed to re-establish the connection with the Xero module.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your response. I’ll check in about this soon and follow up with you if I still have issues. Much appreciated. (^-^)/

Hey Tim - there are known authentication issues with Xero <> Make right now.

We’re having to re-auth some client scenarios more than weekly.

Make are aware and are working on it, but we have not been given concrete promises on fixes yet.

As a workaround, you could, on a schedule poll Xero via custom HTTP module to find new incidences of ‘employee leave’.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Hello there @timjeffries :wave:

First of all, let me say that I’m truly sorry to hear about the issues you’ve been encountering. What @Compound_ecommerce is saying is correct. We have been experiencing authentication issues with Xero and we’re doing all we can to resolve them.

For more info, you can follow this community thread: Failed to verify connection 'My Xero connection'. Status Code Error: 400.

Sorry again for the trouble this has caused and thank you very much for bearing with us :pray:

1 Like