Zoom watch recordings trigger doesn't work

I’m just trying to build a workflow which realize speech to text automation using zoom and whisper api.

I see a problem when I use zoom watch recordings trigger even though I connected to my paid zoom account.

According to other guy’s introduction, there is no need to create zoom app manually. What I need to do is only create a trigger and get authenticated via Oauth2.

However, watch recordings trigger doesn’t work even though my new recordings are ready. Additionally, when I use get list of recordings modules using same connection, it worked perfectly.

Can someone let me know what I need to do?

@mujinca :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I’m analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help.

It would be incredibly helpful if you could take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Thank you!

My “Watch Recording” module for Zoom works successfully.
It detects completions of Zoom recordings.

Heya @satoshi welcome to the community :wave: Awesome to hear that things are working for you :sunglasses: