Acuity Scheduling Automations /label

Hi,

I’m trying to create a new automation based on simple knowledge. It seems to be a bit trickier than I thought.

Simple explanation of the automation:

Whenever an appointment of a specific calendar changes its status. A label printer should print some informations from the appointment. I.e. when we changes “Label” on an appointment to a specific color, a papper will be printed.

I work In a bike workshop, and whenever a customer comes in with its bike and we change the label on the appointment to a specific color or ID, a papper will be printed for us to put on the bike.

This automation should have a first module that’s acid and instant. It should listen to whenever a label is changed and output the color and/or ID of the changed appointment and then format some fields like, Name, appointment type, Notes etc. Then it should put the data in a pre configured print template and print it on paper from a label printer.

I’ve tried the AI function without any help.

Br,

Acuity has a “Watch Appointments” trigger module.

You’ll just need to filter by the changed event type, fetch the event, and then use another filter to check for a set label.

2 Likes

So first a module with watch on event type change and then sen a get response? I have it like this for now, it displays all labels on appointments, and I would like it to only send me an output on the label color or id of the changed appointment.