How do I watch Acuity for upcoming appts

I’m trying to create a scenario that looks at upcoming Acuity Scheduling appointments and then send an SMS through Clicksend an hour before start time.

This operation is simple in Zapier because it has a hook/event called Appointment Start. But for the life of me I can’t figure out how to perform the same task in Make.

It’s important that my scenario only pick up appointments within, say, 8-12 hours of start time. It cannot pick up appointments when they’re initially scheduled because I don’t want to send out text reminders if the appointment was cancelled or rescheduled after it was booked.

Hello,

Watch Appointments followed by Get Appointment is a good place to start, If you do not prefer cancelled or rescheduled appointments, please select Event Type ‘Scheduled’ in Watch Appointments module,

For Watch Appointments to fetch appointments periodically, scenario can be scheduled to run in definite interval.

Filters can help condition appointments that go through the scenario and there are few inbuilt templates in Make relevant to your requirement that can be used as reference.

Hope this points you in the right direction, Thanks.

2 Likes