Aurora Solar

So i’m riding the struggle bus… As the most technical person at where I work i’ve been tasked/asked to link Aurora Solar to our Zoho CRM so that once a contract is signed in Aurora all the data we need is sent over and a new entry in our Deals module in Zoho is created with the data. Now I did do all setup for Aurora and Zoho CRM, but the API link is killing me.

I want to use Make as the facilitator between the two applications. here is the API info for Aurora, https://docs.aurorasolar.com/

Now the data I want to pull almost all will be in Aurora, some is in Aurora and in the signed contract.

The Zoho side of setup in make seems easy enough its just getting the right data from Aurora into make

Residential Project (Deal) Residential Project (Deal)
Signer 1 First Name
Last Name
Email
Phone
Signer 2 First Name 2
Last Name 2
Email 2
Phone 2
Partner (Sales Group) Sales Dealer
Sales Person Sales Rep
Utility Name Utility Name
Financing Name Financing Partner
System Size KW System Size
Adders ($) Total Adders ($)
Adders Adders
Total Contract Price Total Contract Price
Dealer Fee
Panel Type Panel Type
Module Count Panel Quantity
Battery Battery
Inverter Manufacturer Inverter
Battery Quantity Battery Quantity

Welcome to the Make community!

Unfortunately Aurora Solar does not have a “Watch Contracts” module, so it will be very difficult to implement with just the available modules.

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the app’s universal module (Make an API call) or generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

If the external service allows you to register webhooks, then you can create a trigger to wait for incoming webhook requests in Make using the generic Webhook “Custom webhook” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

If you need assistance in setting up the app’s universal module, or the generic HTTP module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

2 Likes