Calendly specific event type from specific user to Keap CRM

MAKE noob here, trying this out as possible Zapier replacement.

Goal:
Identify specific Calendly account & user (easy enough), and then within that user, select specific event type (NOT specific event on x date, but type). So module would apply to any new event created from that meeting event type.

Once above is accomplished, then get meeting invitee info and send event name, event date, invitee first name / last name / email, and send to Keap CRM

Keap CRM module would create new or update existing contact depending on duplicate field = email.

Would also apply tag x in Keap CRM.

The Keap module is easy enough, I just can’t seem to figure out how to get the Calendly event type and then extract the invitee info for the event type, rather than a specific even on x date.

What I’ve tried:
Right now I have a webhook:

Then trying to get the event type (this is where I’m struggling):

Then another Calendly module to try and get the invitee info:
(But this is where it’s just wanting to grab a specific event on a specific date, rather than apply it to a general event type and selected name, etc data.)

Then Keap module:

Another Keap module to apply tag(s):
(But how to apply to contact in scenario rather than selecting a specific existing contact. But applying a specific tag here seems straight-forward.)

Any help as I’m just getting my feet wet with MAKE is appreciated!

Welcome to the Make community!

That’s what the “Map” toggle on the right of the field is for.

When you toggle it on, you can map an existing variable (Contact ID) in it.

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

2 Likes

how does this answer the guy’s question? I’m going through the same thing and your reply doesn’t help