I’m having trouble with a Microsoft Word Template module. The scenario isn’t finishing and I’m not receiving an error on any module (or filter). I’ve tried reconnecting my Google Drive account (which downloads the template for the Microsoft Word Template module). I’ve also tried to view the executions under the History tab for more details but it simply never loads. I also submitted a bug report to Make last week but they haven’t replied to my follow-up email.
Looks like there is some issue with the data structure and the variables mapped in this module. Can you record a short video and explain the inflow of data and the module structure?
It will be very helpful to diagnose the issue.
Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve actually paired down the scenario so that it’s skipping most of the other modules. I’m only pushing data from module 3 into the Microsoft Word Template module and I’m still having the same issue. I’ve attached an image of the Microsoft Word Module.
Were you able to find a solution?
Same question here.
I observe such error with different file connectors (DropBox, Gdrive etc.)
Ok, it looks like I’ve found the reason:
The module fails when I provide dotx (MS Word template) file, but works with the docx (MS Word document.)
This worked for me. Thanks!
Hi @Oleksii_Polishchuk, welcome to the community
It’s great to see that you found a way to make this work, great job! And a big thank you for taking the time to come back and share your findings with the rest of us. This is incredibly valuable
@Nicholas_Goettl thanks for chiming in and confirming that the solution worked for you; that’s great to hear
@Harry_Rainbird When you have a bit of time, feel free to check out the proposed solution. It might just be what you’re looking for. If it does the trick, please mark the most helpful comment as the solution. That way, others can easily find it.