Categorized Outlook365 Emails to Asana Tasks

Hi there! I’m new to Make, but picking it up pretty quickly. I’m stuck though, and haven’t found another thread that answers exactly what I’m having trouble with…

I’m trying to have a task created in Asana with various details once an email is marked with a specific category in Outlook 365 - desktop version, but not ‘new outlook’. Emails in this scenario will only ever have one category. I have the filter and the Asana parts figured out; what I’m having trouble with is the trigger.

What I want to happen: User marks the email with category “Follow up - Very Important” in Outlook → Task hits her project in Asana with custom fields populated based on that category. Rinse and repeat for any of her Outlook categories.

What I can’t figure out: How to properly set up the ‘Search’ part of the Watch Messages trigger for Outlook 365 to search for emails with any of the user’s categories applied. She has 13 categories total. I want to look for any emails that have a category applied (starting after a certain date; I know how to get this piece configured), then go through the filter for If category is “Follow up - Very Important,” Create task in Asana this way and so forth for each of the 13 categories.

No errors, the scenario is running fine. It just isn’t finding the emails based on what I’ve told it to do in the trigger, which I think is wrong. :slight_smile:

What I’ve tried already: I had it working when it was set up for one category. It found the email with that category and created the task in Asana correctly, no matter which category I changed it to. I think I’m just not correctly formatting the ‘Search’ part of the Watch Messages trigger when I’m looking for a number of categories:

Can I do this with one trigger, or do I need to set up the Watch Messages trigger multiple times, each looking for one category? Current Scenario looks like this (one trigger, with filters):

Any help is appreciated!