Convert different currencies and compose them into one message

I sell products in 3 currencies (USD, EUR, GBP)

I would like to achieve this effect:

1. I extract sales data from the last week from my WooCommerce
  2. I sum up sales in specific currencies
  3. I convert the total sales of USD, EUR and GBP to PLN
  4. I send the total sales in PLN in a message on Slack

Thanks to Modular Currency, I can convert USD, EUR and GBP to PLN, but it turns out that I can’t combine these values into one Slack message.

How can I achieve this effect?

Welcome to the Make community!

For more information, see “Router Magic Formula” below. Alternatively, instead of a router, simply chain them all up.

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for the answer. I tried to follow this tutorial “Router Magic Formula” and I made scenario like this:

However it does not work as it should and the final message in slack is totally wrong.

What I am missing?

The video also mentioned about the order of routes in the router. You have to ensure the routes in the right order, so that the Slack module is last.

Click the Auto-Align button to sort the routes according to the run order.

Screenshot_2024-02-16_220218

If they are the wrong order, the video explains how to reorder the routes.

4 Likes

That was a crucial bit! It works, thanks!

1 Like

No problem, glad I could help!

1. If you have a new question in the future, please start a new thread. This makes it easier for others with the same problem to search for the answers to specific questions, and you are more likely to receive help since newer questions are monitored closely.

2. The Make Community guidelines encourages users to try to mark helpful replies as solutions to help keep the Community organized.

This marks the topic as solved, so that:

others can save time when catching up with the latest activity here, and

• allows others to quickly jump to the solution if they come across the same problem

To do this, simply click the checkbox at the bottom of the post that answers your question:
Screenshot_2023-10-04_161049

3. Don’t forget to like and bookmark this topic so you can get back to it easily in future!

3 Likes