Create RAW JSON key variable

Hi There,

I have a webhook that sends data (like 100 different key-value pairs) to make. There is no problem working with this but I am in need now to “save” the raw JSON file aswell in one of the modules. How can I easiest do this? (needs to be automatic ofcourse)

Welcome to the Make community!

You can do that by setting the Webhook “JSON Pass-through” to YES (it is “No” by default), when creating or editing a webhook.

Then, you will be able to map the entire JSON body payload in another module.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any further questions or issues.
Note: I see hundreds of posts, notifications, and messages daily on this forum, so if I missed your reply, please message me to look at your reply.

@samliew

P.S.: Did you know, the concepts of about 70% of questions asked on this forum are already covered in the Make Academy. Investing some effort into it will save you lots of time and frustration using Make later!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m writing to you because you help a lot of people and you seem to be very experienced on Make. I have a problem with Woocommerce that I detail in my last post. Could you help me?

Thank you for your help, I’m still stuck…

Hi @Frame

It’s more effective to start a fresh topic for each new question rather than commenting on older, solved threads. When you start a new conversation, you’re more likely to catch the community’s attention and receive the help you need.

Thanks for helping to keep the community organized and making it easier for everyone to share and find the information they need. :pray: