🐶 🐱 Fluffy Friends

Hi Makers!

We just had kittens born this week.

Interesting fact: Our cat Mia was very strong and gave birth to 3 white kittens and when we thought that’s it, 30 hours later she gave birth to one more, black, kitten! Guess you can tell the difference :rofl:

Fun fact: up until now we had 2 cats - Mia (her) and Leo (him). We got them last year as kittens and knew that at some point they are going to have kittens if we don’t do anything so we had Leo neutered. Turned out the nature was stronger than us and Mia managed to get pregnant the week we had Leo neutered :rofl: It’s a blessing, they are wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great Friday and the weekend ahead and enjoy your fluffy friends! :kitty:

5 Likes

Oh haiii Pearl, you ball of cuteness even when viewed from unflattering low angles! Your friendship with @PaulB is absolutely delightful. Keep spreading those good vibes, you two :sunglasses:

What a story @Jan_Knettig! I mean nature certainly does find a way, doesn’t it :sweat_smile: Your little kitty family is heaps adorable, though! Also, can we please take a moment to appreciate how perfectly Mia’s blanket matches her nose and the little ones’ ears? Hope we’ll see more of this bunch in the future :heart_eyes:

Well and since we’re on the subject of felines, let me show you a sequence of pictures I like to refer to as ‘Janek has just noticed that you are eating at the kitchen table’

Oh hi! Whatcha doin?

Mind if I join you?

Oh you’re having lunch? What a coincidence!

Don’t mind me, I’ll just casually doze off in your lap, not at all hoping for a taste of that pasta.

Have a mellow Meowday, everyone :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Aramis and Punkie are wishing you a sunny Wednesday afternoon and a wonderful rest of the week! :black_heart:

3 Likes

A sleepy Pearl sitting on my lap helping to write the next Academy course (will contain many pet references I’m sure) :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

@Simona_Taseva I ran the same D&D session for some friends and had “Aramis” as the secret bad guy, later in the evening they asked “why the musketeer name?”, and I spent about 10 minutes telling them about Make, and why Aramis is great haha :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just came across this and have to revive this thread :slight_smile:
Im a self proclaimed “Cat Daddy” and admittedly have more pictures of my cats than my kids on my phone.
I present to you, Gina and Luna

2 Likes