HIGH PRIORITY: Shopify Search Orders Module Not Working!

A new update: My Shopify module is working now although it pushes the orders with some delays but it is working now and I am receiving the new order. I am using Shopify Watch Orders Module for my scenario.

Same here…The issue actually was not with the searching, but I heard from Shopify…The issue was with their API causing API calls using financial_status=any or fulfillment_status=any parameters to return empty orders data. So my gut feeling is that trickled down into the Search Orders and Watch Orders modules.

I’m still going to make 3-4 modules using the GraphQL for backup just in case this happens again. I had a sale scheduled this week, but I postponed it (God intervention) until next week. But if I had done it this week…I would be in trouble.

Hello again everybody @here :wave:

First and foremost, a big thank you to each one of you for continuously stepping back in here and keeping one another updated. Your contribution is incredibly valuable and 100% appreciated.

An update on the current situation.

Based on insights from the Shopify community and our users who’ve experienced similar issues, we’ve successfully developed a workaround/fix, which has been tested and is ready for deployment. We’re ready to roll it out as soon as we can. However, we’re waiting for a confirmation from Shopify to ensure that the changes were unintentional and not a permanent modification to their API. As soon as we receive this info, we’ll implement the necessary fixes and inform all our customers immediately.

Temporary Workaround

Before we roll this out, you can - just like mentioned by @OOptime - use the 'Make an API call’ module with GET API request to this endpoint without the “fulfillment_status” and “financial_status” parameters.

That should do the trick.

Once again, thank you all for your understanding and support.

3 Likes

Without changing anything in our Scenarios, it seems as though the Watch Orders module is now working again as normal. Can someone please confirm whether anything was changed by Make within this module (and the related ones) or have Shopify rolled back their changes etc.?

1 Like

Hello @here

Just jumping in with the most recent update from our end:

We’d like like to inform you that the Shopify modules are back up, and the scenarios are running. Please, make sure to enable the scenarios if you have them turned off.

We are still waiting for feedback from Shopify to understand the root cause of the issue so that we can respond accordingly. Once we have more information, we will keep you informed. The development team is closely monitoring the situation.

Thank you very much for your understanding :pray:

1 Like