How to publish just 1 Tweet even if multiple are approved

Hello there Makers!
As the title says, I’m having issues with an automation that needs to publish just one Tweet even if there are multiple approves within our database.

This Database exists in ClickUp and the goal is that every 4 hours the automation picks ONE of all the “Approved” (these are approved by someone else) posts in the database.

The problem I’m having is that if the first Tweet is scheduled for let’s say, 11:00 am, and the automation finds 5 “Approved” Tweets it publishes all 5 instead of picking just one and letting the rest for the next day or the next scheduled publication.

SM Publisher (X).json (75.4 KB)

Every result (item/record) from a search module like “List all tasks” will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

Once you have aggregated the results bundles into a single array, you can use the built-in function {{ first(array) }} to return only the first item, or get(array; index) to return the item at the specified index.

3 Likes

Hello thanks for replying so quickly, I believe I understand the broad idea of what you’re saying but I tried to do it by myself and I really can’t find the way, could you show me? or do you know of a video where I can see this being applied? thank you.

Here is what I’m getting, not sure what is my mistake here.

Usually we leave the “Group by” field empty, unless you are absolutely sure that you need it and know what it does.

3 Likes

Thank you I managed to finish the project! truly appreciate your help! Happy Holidays

No problem, glad I could help!

2 Likes