How to sync related airtable data between hubspot?

I have airtable tables: contacts, companies, opportunities, tasks, groups. Some contacts can have one or more companies, groups, tasks, opportunities.

I work mostly in Airtable since I have other data aggregated there. I would like two way syncing between my relational airtable data and hubspot. I really use airtables related record features.

For some reason, I can’t figure out how to iterate through multiple related record IDs in Airtable.

I am creating or updating the contact in hubspot (saving the hubspot ID if the record was correct (forgot to add this in the screenshot).

But a lot of the times I am updating the related records. So I assume I need to get related company IDs and handle that logic? But not sure whats the best way of going about this.

Hello anyone please?

Hello :blob_wave:,

From your description, it is not very clear how you need to work with the related records’ data but I guess iterating them with the “Iterator” module and then using extra “Search Records” is a way to go.

In case you need to work with them within the very same data bundle (=Record from your trigger module) you might iterate them, use the “Search Record” module to get the extra data and then aggregate them into a new array so you do not duplicate data bundles.

Data from the newly created array can then be “extracted” with the use of array functions, ideally the “get” and “map” technique.

Cheerio :cat_roomba:

2 Likes