How to update the mapping? (view screenshot) Help!

I am Using a WPForm to trigger a scenario and I updated the form fields. The mapping has not updated and I cannot find information on how to update this. This is probably a very basic question. Can anyone help?

Thank you,
-Kirk
WPForm Mapping

Hi. You must clear the fields and remap it manually. Once you changed the fields names, it must be replaced manually in the nexts steps as new field names.

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

2 Likes

Thank you for this information. I really appreciate it. I am very new to this, and I have found that the “edit” button (screenshot) on the trigger module is disabled. I feel like I have clicked through every single possible place to make such manual change and I have found nothing.

EditButtonDisabled

Thanks again
-Kirk II

Ok, So I have figured out what you meant by manual edit. So in the prompt area (or where ever you may be adding these variables) you have to manually type in the variable (in my case;
{{ProfilePics}} ) and run (test) your scenario at least once. If the variable is found, it will then populate the list, possibly with other new variables (I think). Notice in this screenshot there is an additional variable “ProfilePics”

addedVariable

Thank you,
-Kirk

2 Likes