Hubspot to Google Sheets issue

Hey!

What my goal is: I am trying to have a weekly/monthly export to Google sheets of information from Deals that meet a certain criteria. This sheet would filter down and only add the line items if they are Closed Won but will not add if already in the Google Sheet and Delete if the status is no longer Closed Won.

I previously had this working on a previous pipeline but once I moved it over to a different one it stopped working how I want is now just deleting everything that is added and will not add the lines based on my criteria.

I may not be the best when it comes to this but I do find myself very technical but this is really frustrating me.

Below is a screenshot of each of the modules that I currently have using:

1. This is the Search for all deals that meet the criteria I need and the fields that I would like to put into the sheet.

2. Here I use the Google search function to get the columns and row number for later modules.

3. Here I set a filter to look at the sheet and if the Deal ID does not exist and the Deal Stage is Closed Won then add a row to the sheet(used to filter out duplicates)This is now no longer adding any rows(This was not doing this when I had this on a different deal pipeline)

4. The second filter on the router is to delete all rows that are not closed won from the Hubspot search. Although now it is just clearing the sheet.(This was not doing this when I had this on a different deal pipeline)

5. Add row

6. Delete Row

This the overall view:

I have tried to use arrays hoping that this may work but I still get varying results.
When I added a filter before the Google sheets it sees the correct amount of deals that meet the filter but when I look at the Operations the Bundles SHOW THE SAME RESULT. So then only 1 row is added to the Google Sheet.

Am I not filtering correctly to have make only Add a row if the Deal ID is not in the Sheet?
Is something iterating that is just causing them all to just go to the Delete?

The last filter I put in seems to work to add the row BUT I need it to add the other 5 as well!

Any help anyone can provide would be great as I am slowly pulling out all of my hair!

An update to what I have been working on so far:

I was able to get all of the lines to populate but then ran into the issue that the filter before adding the line was only looking at the first deal ID so it just kept adding the 4 other lines every time I ran it.

I have now made a work around to have a couple different scenarios that trigger on a make connection as that seems to work but still does not work how I want AND not how it was working originally. Still unsure how it worked using a different pipeline and not this one.

1 Like