Import Instagram reels Error : 2207026

I want to import a real image onto Instagram via make and I keep getting the same error (see screenshot). For the video is good with a public URL and good in mp4 or mov format. It seems to have all the criteria required by the make API and yet I still get an error I don’t understand.

Vidéo test : https://watch.wave.video/lJekNQjEeBMstfDC

Welcome to the Make community!

Here are similar issues that other forum members have encountered before:

The video format is not supported (error code “352”, subcode “2207026”) Here, the Instagram publishing error is because the format of the video must be MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14) file. We therefore invite you to import your video in one of these formats and try again to publish your video.

In your case, your link https://watch.wave.video/lJekNQjEeBMstfDC, is NOT a direct link to a video file, but it is a link to a web page displaying a video player that plays a video file.

As you can see here, it is a web page. So you cannot use this link.

Screenshot_2024-04-16_230411

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I have actually seen several of these topics but I haven’t been able to find the answer (it may be me who misunderstood). What I don’t understand is how to have a direct link to the video? Because I have to host it somewhere to have a public link?

Thank you very much for taking the time

I succeeded by importing the file on notion but it is limited to 5MB so it will not work on large videos

You can host the video file on actual file hosting services like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox

1 Like

Je crois qu’on ne peut pas, c’est ce que j’avais fait au début mais ça ne fonctionnait pas non plus

Hey there @Enea :wave:

I just wanted to step in and translate your response to English, because that’s the official language of our community. By keeping the content in one language, we give everybody the chance to step in and help you.

:arrow_down: Translation :arrow_down:
I believe we can’t, that’s what I had done at the beginning but it didn’t work either.

Thanks for understanding!

1 Like