Import order notes into Google Sheets from Woo Commerce

I have an automation (scenario) where I import order data from Woo Commerce to Google Sheets.

Everything is set up and works great. Now I have new inventory and people from inventory side update order statuses in woo commerce as well as add order tracking numbers in the order notes. How could I map tracking number inside tracking number field in google sheets if the ‘‘order notes’’ section is not available to be mapped?

I recorded a short screen-sharing video to explain the resolution.

Watch here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Let me know should you have any further questions and do not hesitate to reach out to us for help anytime.

Ill try this out, will let you know how it goes, thanks!

1 Like

Hello there @Veins_Seleckis :wave:

I’m just quickly popping in to see if you maybe had the chance to check out the video from @Growwstacks.com. We’re all curious to find out if it helped you to achieve what you’re looking to do.

Feel free to shoot us an update on your progress once you have a bit of time :slight_smile:

thank you, but I did not succeed with the task.

What issue you are facing?

Get in touch,
Manish Mandot

1 Like

i cant map the notes in my google sheet field. there is no such option as notes.

i did not succeed cause woocommerce module called watch orders does not have a map called order notes that I could select in my google shields field to use.

There is an issue. because my tracking number consists of Numbers and Letters, but in this case its extracting only the numbers.

you can use this module before adding in google sheet the following regex pattern in Make,com

Tracking number: ([A-Z0-9]+)

Here’s how you can do it step-by-step:

1. Add the “Regular Expression” module to your Make scenario.
  2. In the “Regular Expression” module, use the regex pattern mentioned above: Tracking number: ([A-Z0-9]+).
  3. Connect the input field of the “Regular Expression” module to the string containing the text you provided.
  4. In the output field of the “Regular Expression” module, you will get the extracted tracking number “EX: X7CYTR”.
    Best Regards
    Pro_Tanvee
2 Likes

Its already working, thanks! Could you check out my lastest posts and help me out please?