Instagram for Business webhook watch event for comment does the action in a loop

Hello,
this simple test work like a charme

BUT, it keeps posting reply to the comment. Why? How can I ensure only replying once?

Kind regards

When it creates a reply, the Watch Events webhook is triggered again.

You need to find some data in the Watch Events output bundle that allows you to create a filter to filter out (ignore) own/self-replies.

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

OK, I added a filter for watching the senders name. Now it’s excluding my account and it work like a charme.

Hello there @TylonHH :blob_wave:

Great to see that you managed to get the ball rolling with the guidance of @samliew :clap:

Thanks for circling back and letting us know what did the trick for you. Much appreciated :pray:

Just FYI: I marked your comment as a solution to make it easier for others searching for similar information to find the answer.

2 Likes