Make for Google Sheets Instant Trigger Module

I’m using Make to keep track of my Amazon Vine items and sync data from Trello to Google Sheets. When 2024 started, I created a new sheet for 2024 within my existing Amazon Vine sheet (workbook?). All previous transactions remain on the 2023 sheet.

I had to duplicate each of my scenarios (and webhooks) to work with the new sheet. Not a problem, I did all that for the data flows going from Trello to Sheets.

The one remaining issue I still have is with the data changes from Google Sheets to Trello. I’m using the “Make for Google Sheets” Instant Trigger Module set to watch changes on sheet 2023 in range A2:A300 (column A). I now want to include sheet 2024 in that watch for the same range, but don’t see a way to add multiple sheets in the Make Extension Settings of that Instant Trigger Module.

I considered just removing the value from the Sheet field so it’d watch all sheets in that workbook, but then the Range field becomes inactive. Is there any way to accomplish what I want to do? Or do I have to resort to it triggering the webhook for every single change in all columns of all sheets?

@Michaela any suggestions on this?

If you insert Sheet or Range fields, you can only watch a single sheet.

You correctly identified the workaround - to leave the fields blank and watch the entire document.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirm @samliew

2 Likes