Merge documents from Monday.com with PDF.co

Hey y’all,

Trying to get some documents from a Files column from Monday.com and get them merged with PDF.co.
It seems that everything is correct until the moment the documents go to PDF.co.
I’ve checked the links retrieved at every step and they work. The extra modules are part of some testing trying to get through this issue. See snippet below:

These are the outcomes of the test. I might get an empty page with Monday’s logo or a PDF page asking for access. See below:

After being able to get files merged I’m still going to get the file sent back to Monday but at the moment I’m stuck at this step.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Hello :wave:t5:,

The PDF.co module probably struggles to download the file from the URL as the file is hidden behind the log in.

I would recommend trying to download the files first with the “Monday - Download a File” module, aggregate the binary data with the “Array aggregator” module with the array structure selected from the PDF.co module and the array in the PDF.co module.

I hope it helps.

Cheerio :cat_roomba:

2 Likes

Hey Jobless,

My mistake not to finalize this thread. I have the scenario working already, with Monday, PFD.co and iLovePDF working together.

The finalized process is as follows:
Monday stores the files and triggers the scenario, PDF.co merges the files from a specific group, iLovePDF compresses it (their pricing and compression options are better than PDF.co), then another group in Monday gets the merged and compressed file.
See the flow below:

Thank you,

Heya @LFrnnds :wave:

I just want to quickly step in and say awesome work getting this up and running :clap:

Thanks a lot for coming back to this thread and sharing your final setup with us. This is truly valuable and could prove incredibly helpful to others searching for similar information in the future :pray:

1 Like